Well here I am settling into another Michigan winter and already getting stir crazy. I ask myself, "What shall I do?" Attempting to keep sane over the winter I purchased myself a BMW F650 Dakar so I can try and ride all winter long and then for those snowy days when I can't get out there and ride I figured "what the hell" I will try to publish a blog about my riding adventures. I think if I can stick to it, this blog itself will keep me pretty occupied during the winter. Looks like I am going to have to learn some new stuff to make this page the best it can be. I know this probably isn't the best post written but I just wanted to get something up here so I could see how it all works. Please hang in there, I promise it will get better as time goes by.
Thanks for reading
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment