Friday, January 5, 2007

Lucky to Post

Oh man, what did I do... I have managed to kill my desktop over the past week so I cannot post what I was hoping to post, but hey I am still finding away to post so I keep up with this. So you are wondering "what special happened today". Honestly, nothing, had a regular day at work, came home full of ambition to get stuff done on the computer at home, but that didn't happen since the damn thing is so slow and keeps freezing up. I am using a friends laptop and think I might just go check out a new laptop. I won't string you alone here since I don't have much to say, but I will say stay tuned because life is about to become more fun, and these post will reflect that. Over and out ~Boston

No comments: