Well low and behold the adoption agency still sees us as fit parents and had another child ready for us to bring home. Its a little girl, born sometime in August of 2008. Clothed in a real purty blue she sports a big set of lungs (96") and long legs (6-speed) that I am hoping to stretch down the freeway. I haven't figured out a name yet but I am sure I will come up with something in the next couple of weeks since we are going to be spending a lot of time together. Betina and I our heading out for a road trip over labor day weekend, that means I have a week to break the new girl in and change her fluids...err..diaper... before heading to the hills for hopefully 2400 miles in four days. I will do a report on the new feature next week once I get some mileage on her.
Til' then.... get out there and RIDE!
Friday, August 17, 2007
Another One Comes Home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment