This morning I rolled out of bed with an empty feeling in my belly, I am guessing "Greta" did too, since last night I stripped her of all her chrome jewelry and prepped her for her journey back to where I adopted her from 30 months ago. Greta was a loyal girl, carting my ass around the country usaully with five to seven bikes in tow. We shared the road for 29802 miles and saw 28 states together. She never failed me and always barked to life every morning, pulled strong and never wimpered once as I ground her boards off. I am hoping they find a nice home for her and she gets ridden daily since that is what she has been acustomed to.
There is no looking back, ride on Greta...
they're all waving goodbye as you pull away from the pack.

Watery eyes... sniff...sniff... goodbye ole' girl, you will be missed by many.

No comments:
Post a Comment