Okay, so you have been wondering where I have been and why no blogs. Well shortly before my last blog Betina got rid of her work laptop and got a new desktop at the office so I couldn't use that at the breakfast bar, then a couple days after my last blog my desktop at home decided it really wanted to go to computer heaven and self destructed. That left me high and dry, so I started my search for a computer that would do the few things I need a computer to do, but not be that expensive... I can't spend much on unnecessary stuff like a computer when there is ("come on, will you please use the correct words and stop embarassing me" mom exclaimed) more motorcycles out there to purchase, LOL! I finally got a new little netbook that I call "Mighty-Max" and now I am ready to blog from anywhere.
So what else have I been up to... the usual stuff like working and riding when possible and then a few different things thrown in the mix (I will try and get individual post up covering them). But most of all I have been doing a lot of the feature below. Although I can still where ("where??? I am ashamed of you, next time please use your edumacation" mom said) my motorcycle suit, the handlebars are not the ones I enjoy hanging onto.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment