ummm... ummmm....
Okay, to tell the truth, I never realized this could happen to me, but I am being "cyber-bullied". Yup, that's right, I have one fan that is stepping over the line, stalking me, making demands that are just unrealistic.
Can anybody out there believe that I got an email yesterday stating "Blog! Blog tonite or else" and then it went on to explain the consequences, and trust me, they are nothing I can post here. I tried to gently persuade this individual to understand that blogging is an art form, and you can not force it, but he seems to think otherwise. So here I am, in a panic after a great night of partying typing this garbage just hoping this satisfies his request so I do not get harmed.
While we are on this subject, if you are a fan, follower (stalker) or just an occasional visitor could you please drop a comment so I have an idea how many of you are out there waiting for me to post again...
Thanks!
Edit: 1-17-09 Great! Two days have past and the only comments I have gotten are from my two hemorrhoids. I guess having two pains in the arse is much better than having nobody read my garbage! Please, if you are just reading this for the first time post a comment.
I suppose if I posted more I would have more fans. Lets see what I can scrounge up for a real post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You heartless bastard - throwing me under the bus like that? Have you no shame? (Oh yeah - I already know the answer to that question...)
I believe the only thing I've ever threatened you with, is a good session of liver abuse. And this is the thanks I receive?
"Thoughtless" you say? Thankless is my reply. ;-)
Good to see you blogging again... (if you can even call this lame entry a valid post...) LOL
What kind of blog was that?? It didn't tell me a thing except that Dave can get you to do things that I can't.
I check your site every day to find out what's going on; as you call so infrequently.
Wow - a guy could get a complex at this rate. I'm a pain in the arse, I'm a cyber-bully, I'm a hemorrhoid... You say the sweetest things to me.
Regarding the issue of 'comments', keep in mind that you may have many folks that read your blog, but who haven't taken the time (or interest) to create a Google account. And no Google account, means you can't leave a comment.
If that doesn't put you at ease, look at it this way; Your mother reads your blog. What more motivation could you ask for, you ungrateful b*stard of a son. LOL
So you don't get any stupid ideas. I do check your blog frequently, but nothing is really going on here.
Kind of boring so to speak.
And I thought you have a new toy that will let you blog at anytime from anywhere.
Post a Comment