Okay, rewind to Friday afternoon. I am trying to survive the last couple of hours in the office before heading out to enjoy what is suppose to be a great weekend. I have made plans to ride on Sunday with Joerg and not sure if I am going to make it that long. Then out of the blue my phone rings, "excuse me, did I just hear you correctly?" "you have twenty something new motorcycles that need to be ridden." "Hell yeah I will be there!" The smile instantly forms across my face... I have to get up and move around, then bounce around... I have to go out side and let out a huge "Hell Yeah!!" Then come back in and try to focus on my work. It was also difficult to sleep Friday night, I just don't know why.
Saturday morning I was up early, showered, and loaded the jeep with my riding gear. The sun was up and shining, it was forty-something degrees when I left the house. I pulled into the shop lot and they already had most of the bikes I was to ride lined up. Hmm, decisions, decisions... Oh, it wasn't that hard, my first choice was the new K1300S loaded up with all the goodies, then came the K1300GT, followed by a F650 GS, then the HP2 Sport, back to a R1200GS and one final F650 GS before I had to head to my stained glass class. The weather was perfect for the first ride of 2009 and the selection of bikes was to die for. I brought my camera but then got so excited and never stopped to take any pictures.
And that was my Saturday morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your story becomes suspect when there aren't any pics! :-D
Congrats - sounds like a hell of a Saturday morning!
Post a Comment