Betina immediately sketched out her drawing and adjusted it for the canvas size, when done with all the prep work she rolled up her sleeves and began painting. Next thing I know we are at the store getting her 1st piece of art professionally framed. It looks awesome!!! Check it out below.

Since she had her first painting under her belt she stepped up to a big canvas, 30” x 40”. I quick snapped a photo to share with you even though it is not completed yet.

You can be sure that you will see more of her artwork here in the future; she is currently enrolled in an oil painting class for the next six weeks. I can’t imagine what her work will look like after the lessons. If anyone is interested in one of her paintings the bidding starts at $1,000,000.00
1 comment:
Holy Crap! Those things look awesome!! And she hasn't even started lessons yet...wow. Congrats and good luck!
Post a Comment