Sunday, April 13, 2008
BMW Open House - Birthday Bash!!!
The dealership has been planning an open house which includes a special birthday bash for a long time customer, employee and friend of many. I was quite excited since this would be my first time on the "other side" of an open house. The morning started very busy before opening with all lending a hand to get the whole shop in order for the crowds. After we got all set up there was a very short lull where we all ate breakfast and chatted before the customers arrived in herds. The weather didn't corporate but that didn't stop all from coming in, taking test rides and purchasing all the gear that they wanted for the new riding season. The highlight of the day, Bob Burns 80th birthday party. If you ever meet Bob you would never guess that he was over a day over 60. He rides every day, takes long trips all summer long, hangs out at the local pub and has quite the knack for picking up the young girls. I always think that it is such a privilege and inspiration to know someone like this. So many folks grow old so fast by becoming less active, sitting on the couch and not getting out in the public. I hope that at 80 years young I can be as active and happy as good old Bobby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment