
Last month a chance to fulfill one of my dreams fell into my lap. I was hanging out at the local BMW Motorcycle shop like usual, shooting the shit with the boys’ when the owner approached me and offered me a part-time job selling the motorcycles and gear. At first I think I stood there dumb founded but soon came to my senses and took him up on his offer. The following Saturday I reported to work and have been loving every minute of it since. I really don’t consider it work, I get to meet all sorts of motorcycle enthusiasts and spend hours talking to them about motorcycles and trips then add into the mix getting to clean, push, and ride bikes around… geesh, I think I went to heaven!
So if any of you are in the area of 60th and Division on either a Monday or Friday night, or Saturday morning stop on in and harass me. I am looking forward to sending you out on a test ride
So if any of you are in the area of 60th and Division on either a Monday or Friday night, or Saturday morning stop on in and harass me. I am looking forward to sending you out on a test ride
1 comment:
BMW?? Oy! What happened to all those years and miles on HD's? (Oh wait...maybe I'm answering my own question...) Hey, congrats and it sounds like you're loving it.
When me and Zig are out there in August, we might take you up on a test ride...to South Dakota. :-D
Post a Comment