Saturday, November 15, 2008

Racking up Last Minute sMILES

507 sMILES this week! Considering it is the second week of November and it was quite a wet and cool week I think it is still pretty good that I am hitting the above 500 mark. I currently stand at 22,759 miles. I am pretty confident I will be able to make my 24,000 mile goal by December 31st. This week isn't looking to good but I believe I should be able to get at least another 250 this week and that will give me about 5 weeks to rack up another thousand. I got the Dakar back on Friday so it is ready to take the place of Princess R for the winter. He got some new Head Bearings and had his ticker checked (valve check). The docs couldn't believe what good health he was in and figure he has a long life ahead of him. I will keep you posted over the next five weeks as I inch closer to my goal.

No comments: